Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Salsa | Website Thumbnails



Not only are we designing labels for the Salsa company we did the logos for we are also designing a website for the company TOO. My thumbnails were all based on a pretty square format of how the page would be layed out. Though my main concern of how the website would be to look the labels and tie in nicely with everything. My comp is going to look similar to the middle image, but with the nice curly brackets on the side instead of the top. I took elements that I used in my labels but I am still thinking of how the website will look with colors and what kind of background or no background at all. I am going to have to sit and ponder those. I will update with my comp sometime during the weekend or next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment