Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sketch Book | Drawing Two

This little doodle just came out of nowhere. I began with the bottom part of the Light Bulb which I didn't actually plan it to be a light bulb. I like to call this my "intuitive drawing". So this is where I like to just start drawing without an object of what I want to draw. All I really have an object for is random shapes, then I'll stop and imagine what it might be a part of or what feels right. In this instance it looked like the bottom of a light bulb and thats what I made it. I with things like this and other doodles I like to add a little saying that might hint a more underlying factor to the create some mystery to the drawing. For this one I put "had any good ones today?" I will let you try and figure that out on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment