Monday, July 26, 2010

INSPIRATION #1 | Stranger & Stranger

About four months ago before I had this blog I had encountered a mysteriously awesome bottle of Black Spice Rum at my neighborhood Albertson's that I use to work at during my high school years. This rum is called "the Kraken" black spiced rum but what caught my eye was the wonderfully beautiful design on the bottle, which speaks for the whole product and the design firm it was made by, Stranger & Stranger. This design firm specializes in creating identity and packaging for Beer, Wine, and Hard "A" companies alike, this place would be the ultimate dream job for me. Without further delay here are some of my favorite designs by them. All designs are done by Stranger & Stranger design firm and they have two locations, one in New York and one in London. Link to their web site I would highly suggest to look at all of their wonderful designed products .




THE WHOLE BOTTLE



A CLOSER LOOK


EVEN CLOSER LOOK


MAMONT VODKA bottle was molded by a Real Mammoth Tusk


A lovely wine label for THE WAXED BAT shiraz wine


This beautifully elgant and Modern White Wine Called Ogio is a Favorite design of mine and its a Best Seller. I wonder why? ;]


Lets take a CLOSER look at the Label


An awesome Homage to the Early Hollywood Movie Posters. The Red Monster a California Red Wine, it really speaks for itself.


Love this Cable Car Beer, It Speaks San Fran and it should, It was hand crafted there.


A beautiful Cerveza for Rialto in San Salvador the largest City in El Salvador, San Salvador is know for its Sun Temples hence the design.

Look at those Temples


The Knot Irish Whiskey. I don't think I have much to say about this one except just look at it. IT'S BRILLIANT!


The Spice Tree, a Scotch Whiskey


And Last but not Least, Occasio Merlot Wine. The pocket watch illustration would make me buy this wine in a heart beat.





No comments:

Post a Comment